Four oil tankers gutted in fire near Mathura refinery
Mathura: Four oil tankers kept at a private godown, close to Mathura petroleum refinery, were reduced to ashes in a fire, officials said on Thursday.
One of the seven oil tankers stationed in the godown near the refinery suddenly caught fire yesterday, engulfing three other tankers, district administration officials said.
Two motorcycles parked nearby were also reduced to ashes, they said.
The trucks were loaded with highly inflammable substances and were stationed in the godown located in the industrial area opposite to the refinery on Delhi-Agra highway, they said.
Police is investigating the cause of fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000