Four oil tankers gutted in fire near Mathura refinery
Mathura: Four oil tankers kept at a private godown, close to Mathura petroleum refinery, were reduced to ashes in a fire, officials said on Thursday.
One of the seven oil tankers stationed in the godown near the refinery suddenly caught fire yesterday, engulfing three other tankers, district administration officials said.
Two motorcycles parked nearby were also reduced to ashes, they said.
The trucks were loaded with highly inflammable substances and were stationed in the godown located in the industrial area opposite to the refinery on Delhi-Agra highway, they said.
Police is investigating the cause of fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda