Four persons die due to asphyxia in Bareilly
Bareilly (UP): Four persons died
due to asphyxia in an attempt to save a girl, who slipped into
a biogas plant in Bhamraula area of the district, police said
Pushpa (20) accidentally slipped into an abondend
and open biogas plant in Trikunia Jhijhari village this
morning, they said.
When the woman raised an alarm Viresh jumped into the
plant in a bid to save her, but he too was trapped in the
Subsequently, four more persons entered into the
biogas plant to rescue Pushpa and Viresh and fell unconscious,
Police said that five persons, including Pushpa,
Viresh, Anhe, Sher Singh and Veerpal died in the incident,
whereas Matru was taken ill and was admitted to the district
Deputy Inspector General of Police N K Srivastava said
that the cause of death would be known only after post mortem
report was received.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister