Four persons die due to asphyxia in Bareilly
Bareilly (UP): Four persons died
due to asphyxia in an attempt to save a girl, who slipped into
a biogas plant in Bhamraula area of the district, police said
Pushpa (20) accidentally slipped into an abondend
and open biogas plant in Trikunia Jhijhari village this
morning, they said.
When the woman raised an alarm Viresh jumped into the
plant in a bid to save her, but he too was trapped in the
Subsequently, four more persons entered into the
biogas plant to rescue Pushpa and Viresh and fell unconscious,
Police said that five persons, including Pushpa,
Viresh, Anhe, Sher Singh and Veerpal died in the incident,
whereas Matru was taken ill and was admitted to the district
Deputy Inspector General of Police N K Srivastava said
that the cause of death would be known only after post mortem
report was received.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi