Four SPs among 7 IPS transferred in state
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government
today transferred seven IPS officers, including
Superintendents of Police (SPs) of four districts, an official
spokesman said here.
Gyan Singh, who was attached to the DGP headquarter
Lucknow has been posted as SP Hardoi, replacing Om Prakash
Sagar who has been shifted to food cell, he said.
Commandant 32nd PAC Jyoti Narain has swapped places
with SP Sitapur of Amitabh Yash.
SP Ambedkar Nagar R K Swarnakar has been shifted to
Economic Offences Wing in the same capacity.
He has been replaced by SP Mainpuri Devendra Kumar
SP EOW Upendra Kumar Agarwal will be the new SP of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America