Four SPs among 7 IPS transferred in state
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government
today transferred seven IPS officers, including
Superintendents of Police (SPs) of four districts, an official
spokesman said here.
Gyan Singh, who was attached to the DGP headquarter
Lucknow has been posted as SP Hardoi, replacing Om Prakash
Sagar who has been shifted to food cell, he said.
Commandant 32nd PAC Jyoti Narain has swapped places
with SP Sitapur of Amitabh Yash.
SP Ambedkar Nagar R K Swarnakar has been shifted to
Economic Offences Wing in the same capacity.
He has been replaced by SP Mainpuri Devendra Kumar
SP EOW Upendra Kumar Agarwal will be the new SP of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family