Four teenage boys electrocuted in UP

Four teenage boys were electrocuted while one was seriously injured when a high-tension electricity wire fell on them in Jinnapurva in Thangaon area here, police said on Monday.

Sitapur (UP): Four teenage boys were electrocuted while one was seriously injured when a high-tension electricity wire fell on them in Jinnapurva in Thangaon area here, police said on Monday.

Parvesh, Suneel, Deshraj, all aged around 17, and Gopi (10) died on the spot in the incident that took place last night while one Ramu was seriously injured.

Ramu was rushed to a hospital, where his condition was stated to be serious.

The district administration has ordered a probe into the incident and assured adequate compensation to the family of victims.

 

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close