Fourteen people killed, 22 injured in separate road mishaps in Hardoi
Hardoi (UP): As many as 14 people were killed and 22 others injured in separate road accidents in the district Tuesday morning.
Six persons were today killed and 22 others injured when a truck and a tractor collided near Atwa Asiyan village, police said.
In another accident, six persons were killed when a vehicle in which they were travelling dashed into a bridge railing in Harpalpur police station area, they said.
In the third mishap, two persons were killed when a mini-truck collided into a stationary truck near Khedui village, they said, adding that the injured have been admitted to the district hospital where condition of some of them was stated to be serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country