Free X-ray facility in UP govt hospitals
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government today decided to provide free X-ray facility in its hospitals and free land for the Institute of Driving Training and Research at Rae Bareli.
A cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav also decided to set up an international airport at Kushinagar, an official spokesman said here.
The government also hiked honorarium of mini-aganwadi workers by Rs 750 per month. Earlier, they were getting Rs 1,500 per month.
The cabinet also approved a proposal to raise superannuation age of Urdu Academy employees from 58 to 60 years.
It decided to implement Agra to Lucknow entry controlled expressway project on engineering procurement and construction basis through UP Industrial Development Authority.
The cabinet decided to implement Higher Education Enhancement Promotion Scheme in all unaided degree and post graduate colleges.
It decided to provide land free of cost for setting up of the driving institute at Rae Bareily and send a proposal to the Centre for financial assistance.
The spokesman said that 11.755 acre barren land in Datauli village in Sadar tehsil and the estimated capital expenditure of Rs 16.77 crore would be borne by the Centre.
To promote tourism in Buddha circuit, the government decided to set up an international airport in Kushinagar.
It would be build on design, build, finance, operate and transfer under public private partnership basis at a cost of Rs 354 crore.
It also decided to create Loni tehsil in Ghaziabad district. As a result of reorganisation of Provincial Police Services cadre, the government has decided to create additional posts of additional and deputy SPs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends