Fresh complaint in Noida plot allotment case
Lucknow: A fresh complaint alleging scam in
land allotment in Noida has been filed before Uttar Pradesh
Lokayukta N K Malhotra.
Vinod Kumar, a resident of Pratapgarh, has filed the
complaint alleging a scam to the tune of Rs 20,000 crore since
January 2008 in allotment of group housing plots, Lokayukta
sources said here on Monday.
The complainant has alleged advertisement in this regard
was not properly given and recognised companies of standing
were kept out of the allotment, they said.
Smaller companies which had got registered just days
before the advertisement of allotment were sold 73 residential
plots and projects out-of-turn, Kumar alleged adding majority
of the companies benefiting from this allotment are
Delhi-based having same address which could be fake.
Earlier, the BJP had also made a similar allegation of
discrepancies in allotment of plots in Noida.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Major water crisis in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula - Know reason behind it
- Two Mexican kidnappers sentenced to 520 years in prison