Fresh complaint in Noida plot allotment case
Lucknow: A fresh complaint alleging scam in
land allotment in Noida has been filed before Uttar Pradesh
Lokayukta N K Malhotra.
Vinod Kumar, a resident of Pratapgarh, has filed the
complaint alleging a scam to the tune of Rs 20,000 crore since
January 2008 in allotment of group housing plots, Lokayukta
sources said here on Monday.
The complainant has alleged advertisement in this regard
was not properly given and recognised companies of standing
were kept out of the allotment, they said.
Smaller companies which had got registered just days
before the advertisement of allotment were sold 73 residential
plots and projects out-of-turn, Kumar alleged adding majority
of the companies benefiting from this allotment are
Delhi-based having same address which could be fake.
Earlier, the BJP had also made a similar allegation of
discrepancies in allotment of plots in Noida.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof