Fresh complaint in Noida plot allotment case
Lucknow: A fresh complaint alleging scam in
land allotment in Noida has been filed before Uttar Pradesh
Lokayukta N K Malhotra.
Vinod Kumar, a resident of Pratapgarh, has filed the
complaint alleging a scam to the tune of Rs 20,000 crore since
January 2008 in allotment of group housing plots, Lokayukta
sources said here on Monday.
The complainant has alleged advertisement in this regard
was not properly given and recognised companies of standing
were kept out of the allotment, they said.
Smaller companies which had got registered just days
before the advertisement of allotment were sold 73 residential
plots and projects out-of-turn, Kumar alleged adding majority
of the companies benefiting from this allotment are
Delhi-based having same address which could be fake.
Earlier, the BJP had also made a similar allegation of
discrepancies in allotment of plots in Noida.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen