Fresh complaint in Noida plot allotment case
Lucknow: A fresh complaint alleging scam in
land allotment in Noida has been filed before Uttar Pradesh
Lokayukta N K Malhotra.
Vinod Kumar, a resident of Pratapgarh, has filed the
complaint alleging a scam to the tune of Rs 20,000 crore since
January 2008 in allotment of group housing plots, Lokayukta
sources said here on Monday.
The complainant has alleged advertisement in this regard
was not properly given and recognised companies of standing
were kept out of the allotment, they said.
Smaller companies which had got registered just days
before the advertisement of allotment were sold 73 residential
plots and projects out-of-turn, Kumar alleged adding majority
of the companies benefiting from this allotment are
Delhi-based having same address which could be fake.
Earlier, the BJP had also made a similar allegation of
discrepancies in allotment of plots in Noida.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed