Fresh survey ordered into beneficiaries of `Mahamaya` scheme
Meerut: A fresh survey has been ordered
into the list of beneficiaries of `Mahamaya` scheme launched
in 250 villages of the district.
In the `Maha Maya Gareeb Arthik Madad Yojana` scheme,
thousands of beneficiaries were found to be ineligible, with
many of them being beneficiaries of other schemes.
A fresh verification in 22 district-level offices in
gram panchayats for the scheme has been ordered by Meerut
commissioner Anurag Srivastava and district magistrate
According to the order, a report has also been asked
to be submitted by March 3.
Names of those not eligible during the verification
will be delisted after the survey, District social welfare
officer Manoj Kumar said.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Federal Bank says done with NPAs; sounds positive about FY17
- Mulberry love: Check out five incredible health benefits of the super fruit!
- Radiotherapy can affect lung cancer patients adversely
- Coolpad announces a price cut on Note 3 smartphone in India
- MNS chief Raj Thackeray asks Maharashtra CM Fadnavis to quit for supporting Vidarbha