Fresh survey ordered into beneficiaries of `Mahamaya` scheme
Meerut: A fresh survey has been ordered
into the list of beneficiaries of `Mahamaya` scheme launched
in 250 villages of the district.
In the `Maha Maya Gareeb Arthik Madad Yojana` scheme,
thousands of beneficiaries were found to be ineligible, with
many of them being beneficiaries of other schemes.
A fresh verification in 22 district-level offices in
gram panchayats for the scheme has been ordered by Meerut
commissioner Anurag Srivastava and district magistrate
According to the order, a report has also been asked
to be submitted by March 3.
Names of those not eligible during the verification
will be delisted after the survey, District social welfare
officer Manoj Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?