Fresh survey ordered into beneficiaries of `Mahamaya` scheme
Meerut: A fresh survey has been ordered
into the list of beneficiaries of `Mahamaya` scheme launched
in 250 villages of the district.
In the `Maha Maya Gareeb Arthik Madad Yojana` scheme,
thousands of beneficiaries were found to be ineligible, with
many of them being beneficiaries of other schemes.
A fresh verification in 22 district-level offices in
gram panchayats for the scheme has been ordered by Meerut
commissioner Anurag Srivastava and district magistrate
According to the order, a report has also been asked
to be submitted by March 3.
Names of those not eligible during the verification
will be delisted after the survey, District social welfare
officer Manoj Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital