Friends kill 15-year-old boy for dropping catch
Lakhimpur (UP): A game of cricket cost a 15-year-old boy his life after two of his friends allegedly killed him for dropping a catch in Mohammadi area here.
The three friends were playing cricket in a nearby field on Sunday when the victim Simran dropped the catch, police said on Monday. This annoyed his friends and they started taunting Simran.
When Simran opposed, they assaulted him which left him unconscious.
Simran`s family members then rushed him to a local hospital where he was declared brought dead.
Mohammadi Kotwali inspector DP Singh said a case under section 304 of the IPC (punishment for culpable homicide not amounting to murder) has been lodged and investigations have started.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack