Fulfil commitments made to Muslims: Haj Committee member to SP
Bulandshahr: A member of the Uttar Pradesh Haj Committee on Monday asked the ruling Samajwadi Party to fulfil its promises made to Muslims during the 2012 state Assembly election.
In a letter to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Noor Mohammad Qureshi said Muslims were eagerly waiting for fulfilment of promises made by the Samajwadi Party to them in the run-up to the Assembly election.
If the promises were not fulfilled, the party might lose their support in 2014 Parliamentary elections, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US