Fulfil commitments made to Muslims: Haj Committee member to SP
Bulandshahr: A member of the Uttar Pradesh Haj Committee on Monday asked the ruling Samajwadi Party to fulfil its promises made to Muslims during the 2012 state Assembly election.
In a letter to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Noor Mohammad Qureshi said Muslims were eagerly waiting for fulfilment of promises made by the Samajwadi Party to them in the run-up to the Assembly election.
If the promises were not fulfilled, the party might lose their support in 2014 Parliamentary elections, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan
- Turkey-backed rebels take Syrian border town of Jarablus
- Drone strikes kill 5 Qaeda suspects in Yemen: Security
- Bjorn Borg, John McEnroe renew rivalry as Laver Cup captains
- Mamata Banerjee warns Gorkha Janmukti Morcha against violence
- Powerful quake hits Myanmar, damaging famed Bagan temples; tremors felt in India