Fulfil commitments made to Muslims: Haj Committee member to SP
Bulandshahr: A member of the Uttar Pradesh Haj Committee on Monday asked the ruling Samajwadi Party to fulfil its promises made to Muslims during the 2012 state Assembly election.
In a letter to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Noor Mohammad Qureshi said Muslims were eagerly waiting for fulfilment of promises made by the Samajwadi Party to them in the run-up to the Assembly election.
If the promises were not fulfilled, the party might lose their support in 2014 Parliamentary elections, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured