Fulfil commitments made to Muslims: Haj Committee member to SP
Bulandshahr: A member of the Uttar Pradesh Haj Committee on Monday asked the ruling Samajwadi Party to fulfil its promises made to Muslims during the 2012 state Assembly election.
In a letter to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Noor Mohammad Qureshi said Muslims were eagerly waiting for fulfilment of promises made by the Samajwadi Party to them in the run-up to the Assembly election.
If the promises were not fulfilled, the party might lose their support in 2014 Parliamentary elections, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter