Gangster Act likely on students for gangraping schoolmate
Ghaziabad: The stringent Gangster Act is
likely to be slapped on three students, who allegedly abducted
and raped a 17-year-old girl here, even as the police have
decided to oppose their bail plea, officials said on Tuesday.
According to SSP Rahubir Lal, police is considering to
to impose the gangster act against the three students, who
were arrested yesterday.
The girl, a class 11 student, was allegedly abducted
and gangraped by her classmate and two of his friends in a
moving car near Raj Nagar Extension here on January 12, Lal
said, adding, she was later left in a nearby jungle.
The accused are students of class 10, 11 and 12.
Police said they had received a complaint from her
family alleging that she was abducted while on her way to a
coaching center and was raped in a moving car by the accused.
The public prosecutor will oppose their bail in court,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered