Gangster Act likely on students for gangraping schoolmate
Ghaziabad: The stringent Gangster Act is
likely to be slapped on three students, who allegedly abducted
and raped a 17-year-old girl here, even as the police have
decided to oppose their bail plea, officials said on Tuesday.
According to SSP Rahubir Lal, police is considering to
to impose the gangster act against the three students, who
were arrested yesterday.
The girl, a class 11 student, was allegedly abducted
and gangraped by her classmate and two of his friends in a
moving car near Raj Nagar Extension here on January 12, Lal
said, adding, she was later left in a nearby jungle.
The accused are students of class 10, 11 and 12.
Police said they had received a complaint from her
family alleging that she was abducted while on her way to a
coaching center and was raped in a moving car by the accused.
The public prosecutor will oppose their bail in court,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH