Gangster Act likely on students for gangraping schoolmate
Ghaziabad: The stringent Gangster Act is
likely to be slapped on three students, who allegedly abducted
and raped a 17-year-old girl here, even as the police have
decided to oppose their bail plea, officials said on Tuesday.
According to SSP Rahubir Lal, police is considering to
to impose the gangster act against the three students, who
were arrested yesterday.
The girl, a class 11 student, was allegedly abducted
and gangraped by her classmate and two of his friends in a
moving car near Raj Nagar Extension here on January 12, Lal
said, adding, she was later left in a nearby jungle.
The accused are students of class 10, 11 and 12.
Police said they had received a complaint from her
family alleging that she was abducted while on her way to a
coaching center and was raped in a moving car by the accused.
The public prosecutor will oppose their bail in court,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video