Gangster caught, case lodged against 11 policemen
Muzaffarnagar: An alleged gangster, who escaped from police custody two days ago, has been caught and a case registered against 11 policemen on charges of negligence.
Brijpal, against whom the Gangsters Act was invoked, had escaped from police custody, while he was returning to Muzaffarnagar District Jail from Saharanpur Court on August 25, police said.
He was arrested yesterday from Saharanpur district.
Meanwhile, a case has been registered against 11 policemen, who were escorting Brijpal, on charges of negligence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss