Gas leak mishap: Cash relief of Rs 1L to victims
Greater Noida: The district administration on Friday announced a compensation of Rs one lakh each to the people killed in the gas leak mishap.
Two persons were killed and as many others critically injured when gas leaked from a tanker after it hit a road divider caused explosion in Dadri area here last night.
The administration also announced Rs 20,000 each to the injured, additional district information officer Om Kumar Bhati said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH