Gas leak mishap: Cash relief of Rs 1L to victims
Greater Noida: The district administration on Friday announced a compensation of Rs one lakh each to the people killed in the gas leak mishap.
Two persons were killed and as many others critically injured when gas leaked from a tanker after it hit a road divider caused explosion in Dadri area here last night.
The administration also announced Rs 20,000 each to the injured, additional district information officer Om Kumar Bhati said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees