Gas leak mishap: Cash relief of Rs 1L to victims
Greater Noida: The district administration on Friday announced a compensation of Rs one lakh each to the people killed in the gas leak mishap.
Two persons were killed and as many others critically injured when gas leaked from a tanker after it hit a road divider caused explosion in Dadri area here last night.
The administration also announced Rs 20,000 each to the injured, additional district information officer Om Kumar Bhati said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman