Gas leak mishap: Cash relief of Rs 1L to victims
Greater Noida: The district administration on Friday announced a compensation of Rs one lakh each to the people killed in the gas leak mishap.
Two persons were killed and as many others critically injured when gas leaked from a tanker after it hit a road divider caused explosion in Dadri area here last night.
The administration also announced Rs 20,000 each to the injured, additional district information officer Om Kumar Bhati said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic