Gas leak mishap: Cash relief of Rs 1L to victims
Greater Noida: The district administration on Friday announced a compensation of Rs one lakh each to the people killed in the gas leak mishap.
Two persons were killed and as many others critically injured when gas leaked from a tanker after it hit a road divider caused explosion in Dadri area here last night.
The administration also announced Rs 20,000 each to the injured, additional district information officer Om Kumar Bhati said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah