Ghaziabad: 2 Std. VII students go missing
Ghaziabad: Two friends, both students of Std VII at a local school, have reportedly gone missing here, police said.
According to police, Altaf Hussain (15) and Vineet Kumar (13), residents of Green City Ram Park Extension and Nanda Colony, respectively, were last seen on February 25 afternoon.
The classmates who had left their respective homes after getting back from school on the said day have thereafter been untraceable, police said.
The kin of the missing duo have registered a complaint with the police, who have assured that necessary action would be taken in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price