Ghaziabad double murder case solved: Police
Ghaziabad: The district police Monday claimed
to have solved a double murder case by arresting nine persons,
including the prime accused in the crime.
Police yesterday arrested Shyam Singh, who was allegedly
behind the kidnap and murder of Farooq (22) and Narender (19),
who went missing on April 4 when they were returning home with
a soil-laden tractor, Senior Superintendent of Police Raghubir
The accused had allegedly demanded a Rs 5 lakh ransom for
their safe release from the families of the two.
Later, bodies of tractor owner Farooq and his helper
Narender were recovered from a village in Baghpat, he said,
adding both the bodies were identified by their families.
Eight more persons were arrested earlier in connection
with the incident.
According to police, as the families failed to pay the
ransom the duo were killed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- Huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal ahead of MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash joins BJP