Ghaziabad double murder case solved: Police
Ghaziabad: The district police Monday claimed
to have solved a double murder case by arresting nine persons,
including the prime accused in the crime.
Police yesterday arrested Shyam Singh, who was allegedly
behind the kidnap and murder of Farooq (22) and Narender (19),
who went missing on April 4 when they were returning home with
a soil-laden tractor, Senior Superintendent of Police Raghubir
The accused had allegedly demanded a Rs 5 lakh ransom for
their safe release from the families of the two.
Later, bodies of tractor owner Farooq and his helper
Narender were recovered from a village in Baghpat, he said,
adding both the bodies were identified by their families.
Eight more persons were arrested earlier in connection
with the incident.
According to police, as the families failed to pay the
ransom the duo were killed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan