Ghaziabad: Mastermind in Muthoot burglary case surrenders
Ghaziabad: The alleged mastermind in
over Rs one crore burglary in Muthoot finance company has
surrendered, police said Friday.
Deepak, resident of Bagpat, surrendered three days
back in Tees Hazari court in New Delhi, from where the
Ghaziabad police brought him for investigation here.
Ornaments worth over Rs one lakh were recovered from
his possession, they said.
Seven persons were earlier arrested in the case, they
Seven persons burgled the company premises on October
30 last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress