Ghaziabad school principal booked for raping teacher
Noida: Following the directions of a local court, Noida Police has registered a case of rape against principal of a Ghaziabad school on Sunday.
The victim, a native of Chhattisgarh, had approached the principal for teacher`s job on March 30.
Next day, the accused principal took the woman to Noida on pretext of giving her job, and allegedly raped her in his car, according to the complaint.
Later, the woman went to Noida Sector 24 police station to lodge an FIR, but her complaint was not registered.
Following which, she approached the court, and on its direction police registered the complaint.
"Matter was being investigated," said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today