Ghaziabad school principal booked for raping teacher
Noida: Following the directions of a local court, Noida Police has registered a case of rape against principal of a Ghaziabad school on Sunday.
The victim, a native of Chhattisgarh, had approached the principal for teacher`s job on March 30.
Next day, the accused principal took the woman to Noida on pretext of giving her job, and allegedly raped her in his car, according to the complaint.
Later, the woman went to Noida Sector 24 police station to lodge an FIR, but her complaint was not registered.
Following which, she approached the court, and on its direction police registered the complaint.
"Matter was being investigated," said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days