Ghaziabad school principal booked for raping teacher
Noida: Following the directions of a local court, Noida Police has registered a case of rape against principal of a Ghaziabad school on Sunday.
The victim, a native of Chhattisgarh, had approached the principal for teacher`s job on March 30.
Next day, the accused principal took the woman to Noida on pretext of giving her job, and allegedly raped her in his car, according to the complaint.
Later, the woman went to Noida Sector 24 police station to lodge an FIR, but her complaint was not registered.
Following which, she approached the court, and on its direction police registered the complaint.
"Matter was being investigated," said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Uttarakhand: BJP MLA Prem Singh Rana insulted during CM Harish Rawat's speech
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey