Ghaziabad school principal booked for raping teacher
Noida: Following the directions of a local court, Noida Police has registered a case of rape against principal of a Ghaziabad school on Sunday.
The victim, a native of Chhattisgarh, had approached the principal for teacher`s job on March 30.
Next day, the accused principal took the woman to Noida on pretext of giving her job, and allegedly raped her in his car, according to the complaint.
Later, the woman went to Noida Sector 24 police station to lodge an FIR, but her complaint was not registered.
Following which, she approached the court, and on its direction police registered the complaint.
"Matter was being investigated," said a police officer.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference