Ghaziabad schools to remain closed till Jan 12
Ghaziabad: The district authorities here have
ordered closure of all schools in the district till January 12
owing to the persisting cold wave.
District Magistrate Shashi Bhushan ordered today to close
all government and public schools in the district.
"If cold waves continue unabated, schools may be closed
for few more days," Bhushan said.
The school management and principal will be prosecuted if
schools are opened against the orders issued, DM said.
Panchsheel Nagar District Magistrate also ordered for the
closure of schools in Hapur and other parts of the district
till January 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown