Ghaziabad schools to remain closed till Jan 12
Ghaziabad: The district authorities here have
ordered closure of all schools in the district till January 12
owing to the persisting cold wave.
District Magistrate Shashi Bhushan ordered today to close
all government and public schools in the district.
"If cold waves continue unabated, schools may be closed
for few more days," Bhushan said.
The school management and principal will be prosecuted if
schools are opened against the orders issued, DM said.
Panchsheel Nagar District Magistrate also ordered for the
closure of schools in Hapur and other parts of the district
till January 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian youth severely addicted to toxic drugs
- Leonardo DiCaprio to speak about anti-beef movement at RSS meet in UK
- Bihar rape: Accused five persons still absconding, Police clueless
- UK's exit from EU: India prepared for all eventualities, says Shaktikanta Das
- Britain exits European Union, first country to leave 28-nation bloc
- China Airlines workers on indefinite strike in Taiwan
- Pakistan shows its big heart, grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Find out what lies beneath your fingernails!
- It's not about size of role in Hollywood, but experience: Deepika Padukone
- Chhatisgarh to ban commercial vehicles over 10-12 years old