Ghaziabad schools to remain closed till Jan 12
Ghaziabad: The district authorities here have
ordered closure of all schools in the district till January 12
owing to the persisting cold wave.
District Magistrate Shashi Bhushan ordered today to close
all government and public schools in the district.
"If cold waves continue unabated, schools may be closed
for few more days," Bhushan said.
The school management and principal will be prosecuted if
schools are opened against the orders issued, DM said.
Panchsheel Nagar District Magistrate also ordered for the
closure of schools in Hapur and other parts of the district
till January 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi