Ghaziabad: Woman gang-raped twice on same day
Ghaziabad: A 35-year-old woman was allegedly gang-raped twice by three persons, police said today.
The victim, who runs a tea shop in Noida, was brought to the satellite city yesterday by Titu on the pretext of showing his new house after which he and an accomplice took her to Delhi and raped her in a moving car, SP (City) S S Yadav said.
Then the woman was raped again on the site of an under-construction building in Sahibabad by the two and another accomplice late last evening, he said.
The victim, who was drugged by the accused, approached the police in a semi-conscious state with the help of locals.
Medical investigation has confirmed rape, he said, adding that the accused are absconding.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan