Girl beats up boyfriend for not marrying her
Meerut: A girl on Sunday thrashed a youth in public and handed him over to the police, lodging a complaint against him for establishing sexual relations with her on false promise of marriage, police said in Meerut.
The 21-year-old girl stated in her complaint that she was forced to take abortion pill as she got pregnant after the accused established sexual relations with her, promising to marry her, police said.
The victim said she was in a relationship with the 25-year-old youth for last three years, police said. She also named the youth`s father, uncle and sister in her complaint stating that they were also involved in making her believe that the accused would marry her, police said.
The youth has been arrested and the matter is being probed, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video