Girl commits suicide in Kanpur
Kanpur: A depressed girl allegedly committed suicide here, police said Wednesday.
Shakti, daughter of Vanshraj Yadav and resident of Naubasta here, committed suicide by hanging herself from a ceiling fan here last night, they said.
The girl was depressed for over some time as she had passed the B.Ed examination and the TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) but could not apply for any teaching job due to some reasons.
In another incident, an unemployed man Rakesh, resident of Kakadev area also committed suicide by hanging himself last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"