Girl commits suicide in Kanpur
Kanpur: A depressed girl allegedly committed suicide here, police said Wednesday.
Shakti, daughter of Vanshraj Yadav and resident of Naubasta here, committed suicide by hanging herself from a ceiling fan here last night, they said.
The girl was depressed for over some time as she had passed the B.Ed examination and the TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) but could not apply for any teaching job due to some reasons.
In another incident, an unemployed man Rakesh, resident of Kakadev area also committed suicide by hanging himself last evening.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?