Girl commits suicide in Kanpur
Kanpur: A depressed girl allegedly committed suicide here, police said Wednesday.
Shakti, daughter of Vanshraj Yadav and resident of Naubasta here, committed suicide by hanging herself from a ceiling fan here last night, they said.
The girl was depressed for over some time as she had passed the B.Ed examination and the TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) but could not apply for any teaching job due to some reasons.
In another incident, an unemployed man Rakesh, resident of Kakadev area also committed suicide by hanging himself last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation – Part II
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof