Girl commits suicide in UP
Muzaffarnagar: A girl allegedly committed suicide by jumping before a moving train on Delhi-Saharanpur railway line near Kiwana village in Shamli district, police said here Tuesday.
Ruby, daughter of Titu and student of Class XI, committed suicide by jumping before the train last evening, they said.
In another incident, a 25-year-old?man, allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree at Karherda village in the district yesterday.
Ravi, hailing from Kanpur, was working as a servant at the house of a farmer Bharat Vir.
The body of the victim has been sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!