Girl found murdered in Ganga canal
Ghaziabad: young girl was found murdered in
a Ganga canal near Simbhawli and a married woman was allegedly
burnt to death at Bemheta here, police said today.
The girl was identified as 12-year-old Rekha and her body
bore wounds inflicted by sharp weapons.
Body of a young boy was found lying in upper Ganga canal
near Sonda village in Modinagar today. Identified as Birju of
Sonda village, he was reportedly missing for two days.
The woman identified as Savitri was allegedly burnt to
death and police have registered a case against eight persons,
including her husband and in-laws. Police suspect it to be a
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...