Girl found murdered in Ganga canal
Ghaziabad: young girl was found murdered in
a Ganga canal near Simbhawli and a married woman was allegedly
burnt to death at Bemheta here, police said today.
The girl was identified as 12-year-old Rekha and her body
bore wounds inflicted by sharp weapons.
Body of a young boy was found lying in upper Ganga canal
near Sonda village in Modinagar today. Identified as Birju of
Sonda village, he was reportedly missing for two days.
The woman identified as Savitri was allegedly burnt to
death and police have registered a case against eight persons,
including her husband and in-laws. Police suspect it to be a
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations