Girl found murdered in Ganga canal
Ghaziabad: young girl was found murdered in
a Ganga canal near Simbhawli and a married woman was allegedly
burnt to death at Bemheta here, police said today.
The girl was identified as 12-year-old Rekha and her body
bore wounds inflicted by sharp weapons.
Body of a young boy was found lying in upper Ganga canal
near Sonda village in Modinagar today. Identified as Birju of
Sonda village, he was reportedly missing for two days.
The woman identified as Savitri was allegedly burnt to
death and police have registered a case against eight persons,
including her husband and in-laws. Police suspect it to be a
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outline solutions, don't become roadblock to progressive democracy: BJP tells Mamata
- After Virat Kohli, time for Anil Kumble to work with MS Dhoni - Here's what Jumbo said..
- Union Minister Maneka Gandhi raps Kerala for its policy on stray dogs
- RSS distributed sweets on the day Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated: Congress
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!