Girl found murdered in UP
Muzaffarnagar: A 25-year-old girl was found murdered at Nirdhana village in the district, police said here Monday.
The victim was murdered by assailants when she had gone to a shop last evening.
The body of the victim was later found in nearby fields, they said.
It is suspected that she was murdered after being raped.
Investigations have been started and the body has been sent for post mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?