Girl gang raped in moving auto in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 23-year-old girl was allegedly gang raped in a moving auto by fellow passengers near Indirapuram, police said on Friday.
According to an FIR filed by the victim, the incident occurred last night when she was returning home in an rickshaw which already had a few passengers.
A case has been registered against unidentified persons, police said, adding, that the total number of accused involved in the crime could not be ascertained as the she fell unconscious and could not recall.
Investigations are on to nab the culprits, police said. The victim has been sent for medical examination.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata