Girl gang raped in moving auto in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 23-year-old girl was allegedly gang raped in a moving auto by fellow passengers near Indirapuram, police said on Friday.
According to an FIR filed by the victim, the incident occurred last night when she was returning home in an rickshaw which already had a few passengers.
A case has been registered against unidentified persons, police said, adding, that the total number of accused involved in the crime could not be ascertained as the she fell unconscious and could not recall.
Investigations are on to nab the culprits, police said. The victim has been sent for medical examination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'