Girl gang-raped in UP
Sitapur: A minor girl was allegedly gang-raped by three men in Hajara Bagh area of the district, police said on Sunday.
The Class X student was returning to her home in Laluapur village from her school yesterday when the three blocked her way and allegedly raped her, they said.
When the girl along with her family members was on her way to the police station to file a complaint, locals caught two of the accused on the way while the third managed to flee.
Those nabbed were identified as Vinod and Guddu while Manoj managed to flee.
A case has been registered and the girl has been sent for medical examination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'