Girl, lover commit suicide in UP
Unnao (UP): A girl, who was married against
her wishes, allegedly committed suicide along with her boy
friend after their family members objected to their
relationship in Ajgain area, police said here on Thursday.
Vinod Kashayp (22) and Gyanwati were having an affair
since long but their family members were against it. The girl
was forcibly married to some other person on June 13, they
Yesterday, Vinod and Gyanwati consumed poison outside a
temple and died, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?