Girl raped, immolated by brother-in-law in UP
Hardoi (UP): A 17-year-old girl was allegedly raped and immolated by her brother-in-law in Bilgram area here, police said on Sunday.
According to the complaint lodged yesterday, the teenager was raped and later set on fire by her brother-in-law on Friday night, they said.
The wife of the accused, also the victim`s sister, said that her husband had only teased the girl and claimed that the girl committed suicide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?