Girl shot dead in suspected case of dishonour killing
Muzaffarnagar: An 18-year-old girl was allegedly shot dead in a suspected case of honour killing in Kidwainagar locality here on Tuesday, police said.
Shiwa was shot dead, while her boyfriend Shahid (21) was injured, they said.
The girl`s body was sent for postmortem, they said.
Meanwhile, the girl`s family members alleged that the youth was pressurising her to come with him, and when she refused, he shot her, they said.
The youth has been taken into custody for interrogation, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported