Girl tests positive for swine flu in Lucknow
Lucknow: The first case of H1N1 influenza
has been reported in the state capital with a girl being
tested positive for the swine flu, officials said today.
The 25-year-old girl was admitted to CSM Medical
University on July 15 with complaint of breathlessness. She
was later diagnosed with pneumonia, they said.
The girl, however, yesterday tested positive for swine
flu making it a first confirmed case here this season,
Even since the outbreak of H1N1 virus in March 2009,
Uttar Pradesh has reported 1,313 confirmed cases out of
which 21 had died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read