Girl`s death sparks `horror killing` allegation
Muzaffarnagar: A 21-year-old girl has
died after falling down from the terrace of her house at a
village here, but local residents alleged that it was a case
of `horror killing`.
Afsana Begum, a resident of Jolly village, died on the
spot after the mishap yesterday. Locals alleged that she was
killed by her family after they found her with her "lover",
police said today.
However, the family claimed that she accidentally fell
down, police said adding, investigations are on into the case.
They said that the girl was buried by the family without
informing the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok