Girl`s death sparks `horror killing` allegation
Muzaffarnagar: A 21-year-old girl has
died after falling down from the terrace of her house at a
village here, but local residents alleged that it was a case
of `horror killing`.
Afsana Begum, a resident of Jolly village, died on the
spot after the mishap yesterday. Locals alleged that she was
killed by her family after they found her with her "lover",
police said today.
However, the family claimed that she accidentally fell
down, police said adding, investigations are on into the case.
They said that the girl was buried by the family without
informing the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police