Girl`s headless body found in Agra; 2 `tantriks` held
Agra: Two men said to be `tantriks` have been arrested here after they dug out the body of a young girl buried after death in order to do occult rituals in search of gold, police said Sunday.
The headless body of the 12-year-old girl was recovered from the cremation ground along the Yamuna river in the morning, a police officer said.
The two men, one each from Agra and Etah district, told police they wanted to carry out "some tantrik rituals" with girl`s head.
The girl had died two days ago and was buried at the cremation ground. One of the accused is the ground`s caretaker and is believed to have passed on the information to the man from Etah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof