Girls missing case: Action ordered
Ghaziabad: Meerut divisional commissioner on Wednesday directed Ghaziabad district authorities to take action against employees of a government patronage home, from where six girls went missing.
Meerut DC Mritunje Narayan ordered Ghaziabad DM Aparna Upadhya to initiate action against the employees of the home in Kavinagar area.
Six girls, in the age group of 12-18 years, were reportedly missing from the government women patronage house in the last one month.
An inquiry headed by Additional District Magistrate K K Chaudhry has been launched into the incident, Upadhya said, adding that the report will be finalised in a day or two and will be submitted to the DM for action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah