Girls missing case: Action ordered
Ghaziabad: Meerut divisional commissioner on Wednesday directed Ghaziabad district authorities to take action against employees of a government patronage home, from where six girls went missing.
Meerut DC Mritunje Narayan ordered Ghaziabad DM Aparna Upadhya to initiate action against the employees of the home in Kavinagar area.
Six girls, in the age group of 12-18 years, were reportedly missing from the government women patronage house in the last one month.
An inquiry headed by Additional District Magistrate K K Chaudhry has been launched into the incident, Upadhya said, adding that the report will be finalised in a day or two and will be submitted to the DM for action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing