Girls missing case: Action ordered
Ghaziabad: Meerut divisional commissioner on Wednesday directed Ghaziabad district authorities to take action against employees of a government patronage home, from where six girls went missing.
Meerut DC Mritunje Narayan ordered Ghaziabad DM Aparna Upadhya to initiate action against the employees of the home in Kavinagar area.
Six girls, in the age group of 12-18 years, were reportedly missing from the government women patronage house in the last one month.
An inquiry headed by Additional District Magistrate K K Chaudhry has been launched into the incident, Upadhya said, adding that the report will be finalised in a day or two and will be submitted to the DM for action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months