Girls missing case: Action ordered
Ghaziabad: Meerut divisional commissioner on Wednesday directed Ghaziabad district authorities to take action against employees of a government patronage home, from where six girls went missing.
Meerut DC Mritunje Narayan ordered Ghaziabad DM Aparna Upadhya to initiate action against the employees of the home in Kavinagar area.
Six girls, in the age group of 12-18 years, were reportedly missing from the government women patronage house in the last one month.
An inquiry headed by Additional District Magistrate K K Chaudhry has been launched into the incident, Upadhya said, adding that the report will be finalised in a day or two and will be submitted to the DM for action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi to flag-off Mizoram’s first broad-gauge passenger train from Bairabi to Silchar today
- Bodos, ex-militants hail Modi govt for giving ST status to Bodo-Kacharis in Assam's hill districts
- South Korean navy fires warning shots after North incursion
- Trump lays claim to Republican presidential nomination
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised