Girls missing case: Action ordered
Ghaziabad: Meerut divisional commissioner on Wednesday directed Ghaziabad district authorities to take action against employees of a government patronage home, from where six girls went missing.
Meerut DC Mritunje Narayan ordered Ghaziabad DM Aparna Upadhya to initiate action against the employees of the home in Kavinagar area.
Six girls, in the age group of 12-18 years, were reportedly missing from the government women patronage house in the last one month.
An inquiry headed by Additional District Magistrate K K Chaudhry has been launched into the incident, Upadhya said, adding that the report will be finalised in a day or two and will be submitted to the DM for action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened