Given injection by rickshaw-puller, baby dies in UP hospital
Ballia (UP): An eight-month-old baby admitted to a district hospital died on Wednesday after a rickshaw-puller allegedly gave him an injection, police said.
According to a complaint filed by the child`s family, the incident took place this morning when the accused, allegedly in an inebriated state, administered an injection to the baby leading to his death, Additional Superintendent of Police, KC Goswami said.
Additional District Magistrate KP Singh has been ordered to probe the charges and submit his report to the district magistrate.
In July last year, a sweeper was caught on camera attending patients in emergency ward of the same hospital.
Sweeper Raj Kumar had claimed he administers injections and stitches according to instructions given by doctors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday