GO content leak: UP warns termination of guilty officials
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Minorities Welfare minister Mohammad Azam Khan has taken a serious view of leak of contents of a government order pertaining to construction of boundary wall around graveyards to a section of media and warned termination of the guilty officials.
Directing Minorities Welfare department secretary to identify at the earliest those responsible for the leak, he said the leakage of the order has alerted the land mafia, which had illegally grabbed the graveyards` land, and now in all likelihood they would try not to allow implementation of the order.
"Stressing that the confidentiality of the order should have been maintained till the time of its implementation, the minister warned strict action, including termination of services, of the guilty officials," a release said here today.
As per the order, it was decided to construct boundary walls of disputed graveyards with Rs 200 crore allocated in this years budget and the boundary wall of those graveyards, disputes of which had been resolved, would be constructed with the amount to be sanctioned in future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16