GO content leak: UP warns termination of guilty officials
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Minorities Welfare minister Mohammad Azam Khan has taken a serious view of leak of contents of a government order pertaining to construction of boundary wall around graveyards to a section of media and warned termination of the guilty officials.
Directing Minorities Welfare department secretary to identify at the earliest those responsible for the leak, he said the leakage of the order has alerted the land mafia, which had illegally grabbed the graveyards` land, and now in all likelihood they would try not to allow implementation of the order.
"Stressing that the confidentiality of the order should have been maintained till the time of its implementation, the minister warned strict action, including termination of services, of the guilty officials," a release said here today.
As per the order, it was decided to construct boundary walls of disputed graveyards with Rs 200 crore allocated in this years budget and the boundary wall of those graveyards, disputes of which had been resolved, would be constructed with the amount to be sanctioned in future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi