GO content leak: UP warns termination of guilty officials
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Minorities Welfare minister Mohammad Azam Khan has taken a serious view of leak of contents of a government order pertaining to construction of boundary wall around graveyards to a section of media and warned termination of the guilty officials.
Directing Minorities Welfare department secretary to identify at the earliest those responsible for the leak, he said the leakage of the order has alerted the land mafia, which had illegally grabbed the graveyards` land, and now in all likelihood they would try not to allow implementation of the order.
"Stressing that the confidentiality of the order should have been maintained till the time of its implementation, the minister warned strict action, including termination of services, of the guilty officials," a release said here today.
As per the order, it was decided to construct boundary walls of disputed graveyards with Rs 200 crore allocated in this years budget and the boundary wall of those graveyards, disputes of which had been resolved, would be constructed with the amount to be sanctioned in future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy