Gonda: BJP MLA`s son injured in firing
Gonda: Two persons, including the son of a sitting BJP MLA, were today injured in a firing incident which followed a spat over parking space in civil lines area, police said here.
The incident occured this afternoon when the son of BJP MLA from Katra Bazar Bawan Singh, Gaurav alias Monu has gone to R N Pandey nursing home in connection with some work, DSP Purnendu Singh said.
He said that Monu, himself a doctor, had a dispute with the guard of the nursing home Babloo Pandey over parking of vehicle.
The spat turned ugly when both the parties exchanged fire in which Monu as well as Babloo were injured.
While Monu has been referred to trauma centre at Lucknow, Babloo has been initially admitted to a private nursing home, the DSP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss