Gonda: BJP MLA`s son injured in firing
Gonda: Two persons, including the son of a sitting BJP MLA, were today injured in a firing incident which followed a spat over parking space in civil lines area, police said here.
The incident occured this afternoon when the son of BJP MLA from Katra Bazar Bawan Singh, Gaurav alias Monu has gone to R N Pandey nursing home in connection with some work, DSP Purnendu Singh said.
He said that Monu, himself a doctor, had a dispute with the guard of the nursing home Babloo Pandey over parking of vehicle.
The spat turned ugly when both the parties exchanged fire in which Monu as well as Babloo were injured.
While Monu has been referred to trauma centre at Lucknow, Babloo has been initially admitted to a private nursing home, the DSP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice