Gonda: BJP MLA`s son injured in firing
Gonda: Two persons, including the son of a sitting BJP MLA, were today injured in a firing incident which followed a spat over parking space in civil lines area, police said here.
The incident occured this afternoon when the son of BJP MLA from Katra Bazar Bawan Singh, Gaurav alias Monu has gone to R N Pandey nursing home in connection with some work, DSP Purnendu Singh said.
He said that Monu, himself a doctor, had a dispute with the guard of the nursing home Babloo Pandey over parking of vehicle.
The spat turned ugly when both the parties exchanged fire in which Monu as well as Babloo were injured.
While Monu has been referred to trauma centre at Lucknow, Babloo has been initially admitted to a private nursing home, the DSP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi