Gorakhdham Exp rams into bus in Gr Noida
Greater Noida: The Gorakhdham Express
Tuesday rammed into a bus at the Bodaki railway crossing here,
leading to the derailment of its engine.
A gate man was injured in the mishap and rail traffic
was briefly disrupted on the Delhi-Howrah rail line, police
The mishap took place this morning when a bus was
crossing the track and developed some technical problem.
The gate man was trying to push the vehicle from the
track when the Gorakhdaham Express hit the bus and dragged it
over a hundred meters.
The engine of the train derailed due to the impact of
There were no passengers in the bus and the driver had
managed to jump to safety.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 94 seats, BJP ahead in 56; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Results 2017 LIVE: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers resignation; Shiv Sena ahead in BMC polls
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway; Shiv Sena leads the race