Gorakhdham Exp rams into bus in Gr Noida
Greater Noida: The Gorakhdham Express
Tuesday rammed into a bus at the Bodaki railway crossing here,
leading to the derailment of its engine.
A gate man was injured in the mishap and rail traffic
was briefly disrupted on the Delhi-Howrah rail line, police
The mishap took place this morning when a bus was
crossing the track and developed some technical problem.
The gate man was trying to push the vehicle from the
track when the Gorakhdaham Express hit the bus and dragged it
over a hundred meters.
The engine of the train derailed due to the impact of
There were no passengers in the bus and the driver had
managed to jump to safety.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16