Gorakhdham Exp rams into bus in Gr Noida
Greater Noida: The Gorakhdham Express
Tuesday rammed into a bus at the Bodaki railway crossing here,
leading to the derailment of its engine.
A gate man was injured in the mishap and rail traffic
was briefly disrupted on the Delhi-Howrah rail line, police
The mishap took place this morning when a bus was
crossing the track and developed some technical problem.
The gate man was trying to push the vehicle from the
track when the Gorakhdaham Express hit the bus and dragged it
over a hundred meters.
The engine of the train derailed due to the impact of
There were no passengers in the bus and the driver had
managed to jump to safety.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption