Gorakhpur bus accident: 20 dead, 30 injured
Gorakhpur: In an unfortunate incident of bus accident, at least 20 people were killed and 30 others critically injured when a private bus and a state roadways bus collided head-on into each other here on Sunday.
The incident occurred around 10 kilometers away from the city when the UP roadways bus, going towards Nepal border, dashed against the private bus, Police sources said.
The injured were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital. Meanwhile, police has started investigating the accident. Senior police officials have also rushed to the spot and relief and rescue work is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you