Gorakhpur bus accident: 20 dead, 30 injured
Gorakhpur: In an unfortunate incident of bus accident, at least 20 people were killed and 30 others critically injured when a private bus and a state roadways bus collided head-on into each other here on Sunday.
The incident occurred around 10 kilometers away from the city when the UP roadways bus, going towards Nepal border, dashed against the private bus, Police sources said.
The injured were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital. Meanwhile, police has started investigating the accident. Senior police officials have also rushed to the spot and relief and rescue work is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video