Gorakhpur bus accident: 20 dead, 30 injured
Gorakhpur: In an unfortunate incident of bus accident, at least 20 people were killed and 30 others critically injured when a private bus and a state roadways bus collided head-on into each other here on Sunday.
The incident occurred around 10 kilometers away from the city when the UP roadways bus, going towards Nepal border, dashed against the private bus, Police sources said.
The injured were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital. Meanwhile, police has started investigating the accident. Senior police officials have also rushed to the spot and relief and rescue work is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah