Gorakhpur bus accident: 20 dead, 30 injured
Gorakhpur: In an unfortunate incident of bus accident, at least 20 people were killed and 30 others critically injured when a private bus and a state roadways bus collided head-on into each other here on Sunday.
The incident occurred around 10 kilometers away from the city when the UP roadways bus, going towards Nepal border, dashed against the private bus, Police sources said.
The injured were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital. Meanwhile, police has started investigating the accident. Senior police officials have also rushed to the spot and relief and rescue work is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?