Govt clerk gets 3 years RI for accepting bribe
Bareilly: A government clerk was awarded three years rigorous imprisonment for taking bribe
from a person here.
Special Judge (Anti-corruption) Rajendra Yadav awarded three years rigorous imprisonment to Girish Chandra, posted in registry office yesterday, for taking bribe of Rs 3000 from
Satyapal Singh for getting his work executed.
Chandra was caught by the anti-corruption team on October 30, 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof