Govt clerk gets 3 years RI for accepting bribe
Bareilly: A government clerk was awarded three years rigorous imprisonment for taking bribe
from a person here.
Special Judge (Anti-corruption) Rajendra Yadav awarded three years rigorous imprisonment to Girish Chandra, posted in registry office yesterday, for taking bribe of Rs 3000 from
Satyapal Singh for getting his work executed.
Chandra was caught by the anti-corruption team on October 30, 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- Mulayam, Akhilesh scared of me; not allowing Muslim leaders in SP to speak up, alleges Asaduddin Owaisi