Govt official robbed of car in Greater Noida
Greater Noida: A naib tehsildar was allegedly robbed of his car by three motorcycle-borne youths in Surajpur area here, police said on Sunday.
In his complaint to the police, Anil Sharma, a Gazetted officer of Group B category, said he was on his way to Delhi last night when the accused forced him to stop and took away his car.
A case has been registered against the three unidentified persons under relevant sections of the IPC.
This is the second car-snatching incident in the city in a week`s time. Two days ago, a doctor was robbed of his vehicle at gun point from sector 93 area in Noida. He had lodged a case in the Noida Phase 2 police area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL