Had told IO about blood stains at Talwars` house: Witness
Ghaziabad: CBI witness in Aarushi-Hemraj murder case, Rohit Kocchar, Wednesday told the court that he had "told the CBI investigation officer" about the blood stains on the door handle and terrace landing of Talwars`s apartment but did not know why he "did not include it" in his statement.
Kocchar, who is a colleague of Rajesh Talwar and the eighth prosecution witness in the case, also said that he could not remember whether the policeman, whom they had showed blood stains at Talwars` house, sought terrace key directly from Rajesh Talwar or asked someone else to take it from him.
Kocchar stated this during cross-examination, a day after he had told the court that the policeman had sought the terrace key directly from Rajesh Talwar after being shown the blood stains on stairs leading to the terrace of L-32 apartment, the house of Talwars.
Kocchar, who was cross examined by the defence counsel today, also said that he had told the investigation officer how he was shown blood stains on the door handle and terrace landing of the L-32 apartment by Rajesh`s another colleague, Rajiv Kumar Varshney.
He, however, said he did not know why the investigation officer did not register his statement.
He said that he could not remember whether or not he had told the officer that blood stains on the terrace were wiped off.
Kochar reiterated his statement that he did not saw any blood stain on the clothes of Talwars.
The cross examination of Kocchar was based on the statements recorded by the CBI investigation officer on October 10, 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people