Had told IO about blood stains at Talwars` house: Witness
Ghaziabad: CBI witness in Aarushi-Hemraj murder case, Rohit Kocchar, Wednesday told the court that he had "told the CBI investigation officer" about the blood stains on the door handle and terrace landing of Talwars`s apartment but did not know why he "did not include it" in his statement.
Kocchar, who is a colleague of Rajesh Talwar and the eighth prosecution witness in the case, also said that he could not remember whether the policeman, whom they had showed blood stains at Talwars` house, sought terrace key directly from Rajesh Talwar or asked someone else to take it from him.
Kocchar stated this during cross-examination, a day after he had told the court that the policeman had sought the terrace key directly from Rajesh Talwar after being shown the blood stains on stairs leading to the terrace of L-32 apartment, the house of Talwars.
Kocchar, who was cross examined by the defence counsel today, also said that he had told the investigation officer how he was shown blood stains on the door handle and terrace landing of the L-32 apartment by Rajesh`s another colleague, Rajiv Kumar Varshney.
He, however, said he did not know why the investigation officer did not register his statement.
He said that he could not remember whether or not he had told the officer that blood stains on the terrace were wiped off.
Kochar reiterated his statement that he did not saw any blood stain on the clothes of Talwars.
The cross examination of Kocchar was based on the statements recorded by the CBI investigation officer on October 10, 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion