Had told IO about blood stains at Talwars` house: Witness
Ghaziabad: CBI witness in Aarushi-Hemraj murder case, Rohit Kocchar, Wednesday told the court that he had "told the CBI investigation officer" about the blood stains on the door handle and terrace landing of Talwars`s apartment but did not know why he "did not include it" in his statement.
Kocchar, who is a colleague of Rajesh Talwar and the eighth prosecution witness in the case, also said that he could not remember whether the policeman, whom they had showed blood stains at Talwars` house, sought terrace key directly from Rajesh Talwar or asked someone else to take it from him.
Kocchar stated this during cross-examination, a day after he had told the court that the policeman had sought the terrace key directly from Rajesh Talwar after being shown the blood stains on stairs leading to the terrace of L-32 apartment, the house of Talwars.
Kocchar, who was cross examined by the defence counsel today, also said that he had told the investigation officer how he was shown blood stains on the door handle and terrace landing of the L-32 apartment by Rajesh`s another colleague, Rajiv Kumar Varshney.
He, however, said he did not know why the investigation officer did not register his statement.
He said that he could not remember whether or not he had told the officer that blood stains on the terrace were wiped off.
Kochar reiterated his statement that he did not saw any blood stain on the clothes of Talwars.
The cross examination of Kocchar was based on the statements recorded by the CBI investigation officer on October 10, 2008.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani