Had told IO about blood stains at Talwars` house: Witness
Ghaziabad: CBI witness in Aarushi-Hemraj murder case, Rohit Kocchar, Wednesday told the court that he had "told the CBI investigation officer" about the blood stains on the door handle and terrace landing of Talwars`s apartment but did not know why he "did not include it" in his statement.
Kocchar, who is a colleague of Rajesh Talwar and the eighth prosecution witness in the case, also said that he could not remember whether the policeman, whom they had showed blood stains at Talwars` house, sought terrace key directly from Rajesh Talwar or asked someone else to take it from him.
Kocchar stated this during cross-examination, a day after he had told the court that the policeman had sought the terrace key directly from Rajesh Talwar after being shown the blood stains on stairs leading to the terrace of L-32 apartment, the house of Talwars.
Kocchar, who was cross examined by the defence counsel today, also said that he had told the investigation officer how he was shown blood stains on the door handle and terrace landing of the L-32 apartment by Rajesh`s another colleague, Rajiv Kumar Varshney.
He, however, said he did not know why the investigation officer did not register his statement.
He said that he could not remember whether or not he had told the officer that blood stains on the terrace were wiped off.
Kochar reiterated his statement that he did not saw any blood stain on the clothes of Talwars.
The cross examination of Kocchar was based on the statements recorded by the CBI investigation officer on October 10, 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- DNA: Analysis of Hurriyat chief Syed Geelani's passport issue
- DNA: Analysis of traffic system of Vancouver, Canada
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- PM Modi's key campaign team member may join Nitish Kumar
- Woman robbed at gunpoint inside Hyderabad ATM
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @10 am
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 expected to be announced on May 21
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced today at 4 PM
- JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015: JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015 (jharkhandeducation.net) likely to be announced on Thursday May 21 at 1 PM
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results to be announced on May 21 at www.apeamcet.org
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- DHSE (dhsekerala.gov.in) 12th Result 2015: Kerala DHSE Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced on May 21
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be declared on May 21
- 'IAS officer DK Ravi possibly committed suicide, suffered big loss in real estate business'