Hardoi DM seriously injured in mishap
Lucknow: Hardoi District Magistrate MKS
Sundaram and his driver were seriously injured when his
official vehicle rammed into a roadside tree near Katauli
village on Lucknow-Hardoi Highway, police said today.
The incident took place yesterday when the DM, who is
also district election officer, was coming to Lucknow for
attending an election meeting.
The officer and his driver were admitted to a hospital.
The DM had sustained head injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad