Hardoi DM seriously injured in mishap
Lucknow: Hardoi District Magistrate MKS
Sundaram and his driver were seriously injured when his
official vehicle rammed into a roadside tree near Katauli
village on Lucknow-Hardoi Highway, police said today.
The incident took place yesterday when the DM, who is
also district election officer, was coming to Lucknow for
attending an election meeting.
The officer and his driver were admitted to a hospital.
The DM had sustained head injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH