Hardoi DM seriously injured in mishap
Lucknow: Hardoi District Magistrate MKS
Sundaram and his driver were seriously injured when his
official vehicle rammed into a roadside tree near Katauli
village on Lucknow-Hardoi Highway, police said today.
The incident took place yesterday when the DM, who is
also district election officer, was coming to Lucknow for
attending an election meeting.
The officer and his driver were admitted to a hospital.
The DM had sustained head injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- US election is about more than beating Donald Trump: Senator Bernie Sanders
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports