Hathras: Father-son duo electrocuted
Hathras: A 70-year-old man and his son
were on Thursday electrocuted after a live electric wire fell on
them here, police said.
The incident took place at Mursaan area when the 40-year-
old son was taking his ailing father to a doctor on a
motorcycle, they said.
Following the incident, angry villagers blocked traffic
and demanded a compensation of Rs five lakh each for the
deceased. They were later pacified by police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!