HC grants bail to Raja Bhaiya
Lucknow: The Allahabad High Court on Friday
granted bail to Kunda`s independent MLA Raghuraj Pratap Singh
alias Raja Bhaiya in a case of attempt to murder, loot and
Justice S S Chauhan of the Lucknow bench of the court
passed the order.
According to the prosecution, Raja Bhaiya along with
his associates had allegedly made an attempt to murder the
complainant Manoj Kumar Shukla and his aides during Panchayat
polls in Uttar Pradesh on December 18 last night.
It was also alleged that the arms of complainant
Shukla were looted and some voters were abducted by the
Shukla had lodged an FIR in Kunda police station of
Pratapgarh following which Raja Bhaiya and other accused were
arrested by the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'