HC grants bail to Raja Bhaiya
Lucknow: The Allahabad High Court on Friday
granted bail to Kunda`s independent MLA Raghuraj Pratap Singh
alias Raja Bhaiya in a case of attempt to murder, loot and
Justice S S Chauhan of the Lucknow bench of the court
passed the order.
According to the prosecution, Raja Bhaiya along with
his associates had allegedly made an attempt to murder the
complainant Manoj Kumar Shukla and his aides during Panchayat
polls in Uttar Pradesh on December 18 last night.
It was also alleged that the arms of complainant
Shukla were looted and some voters were abducted by the
Shukla had lodged an FIR in Kunda police station of
Pratapgarh following which Raja Bhaiya and other accused were
arrested by the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'