HC grants bail to Raja Bhaiya
Lucknow: The Allahabad High Court on Friday
granted bail to Kunda`s independent MLA Raghuraj Pratap Singh
alias Raja Bhaiya in a case of attempt to murder, loot and
Justice S S Chauhan of the Lucknow bench of the court
passed the order.
According to the prosecution, Raja Bhaiya along with
his associates had allegedly made an attempt to murder the
complainant Manoj Kumar Shukla and his aides during Panchayat
polls in Uttar Pradesh on December 18 last night.
It was also alleged that the arms of complainant
Shukla were looted and some voters were abducted by the
Shukla had lodged an FIR in Kunda police station of
Pratapgarh following which Raja Bhaiya and other accused were
arrested by the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?