HC grants bail to Raja Bhaiya
Lucknow: The Allahabad High Court on Friday
granted bail to Kunda`s independent MLA Raghuraj Pratap Singh
alias Raja Bhaiya in a case of attempt to murder, loot and
Justice S S Chauhan of the Lucknow bench of the court
passed the order.
According to the prosecution, Raja Bhaiya along with
his associates had allegedly made an attempt to murder the
complainant Manoj Kumar Shukla and his aides during Panchayat
polls in Uttar Pradesh on December 18 last night.
It was also alleged that the arms of complainant
Shukla were looted and some voters were abducted by the
Shukla had lodged an FIR in Kunda police station of
Pratapgarh following which Raja Bhaiya and other accused were
arrested by the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'