HC grants bail to Raja Bhaiya
Lucknow: The Allahabad High Court on Friday
granted bail to Kunda`s independent MLA Raghuraj Pratap Singh
alias Raja Bhaiya in a case of attempt to murder, loot and
Justice S S Chauhan of the Lucknow bench of the court
passed the order.
According to the prosecution, Raja Bhaiya along with
his associates had allegedly made an attempt to murder the
complainant Manoj Kumar Shukla and his aides during Panchayat
polls in Uttar Pradesh on December 18 last night.
It was also alleged that the arms of complainant
Shukla were looted and some voters were abducted by the
Shukla had lodged an FIR in Kunda police station of
Pratapgarh following which Raja Bhaiya and other accused were
arrested by the police.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India