HC seeks status report on CMO`s murder case
Lucknow: The Lucknow bench of Allahabad
High Court Wednesday sought a status report on investigations
carried out into chief medical officer (family welfare) B P
Singh`s murder case.
The order was passed by Justice Abdul Mateen and
Justice Ashwini Kumar Singh on a petition filed by an
organisation seeking CBI probe into Singh`s murder case.
The petitioner through its counsel Prince Lenin sought
direction for a thorough CBI probe into the murder cases of
two CMOs Vinod Kumar Arya and B P Singh and alleged
irregularities in the family welfare department.
The bench while fixing May 9 as the next date of
hearing directed the Centre and the state government counsels
to seek the instruction regarding the petition and produce it
before the court on the next date.
The court has also sought a status report on
investigation into Singh`s murder case on the next date of
hearing, petitioner`s counsel Lenin said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal