HC transfers OSD in Ayodhya title suit, 5 judicial officers
Allahabad: Six judicial officers from across Uttar Pradesh, including an Officer on Special Duty in the Ayodhya title suit, have been transferred by an administrative
order of the Allahabad High Court.
According to information posted on the High Court`s website, OSD at the Lucknow bench of Allahabad High Court Hari Shanker Dubey has been made the district and sessions judge of Deoria "on reversion to the regular line".
Dubey had been entrusted with recording of statements in the Ayodhya title suit, hearing on which was concluded at the Lucknow Bench.
The court was to pronounce the Ram Janambhoomi-Babri Masjid title suit verdict verdict on September 24, which has been stayed till September 28 by the Supreme Court.
Dubey replaces Shashi Kant, who has been sent to Gorakhpur as the District and Sessions judge. Kant, in turn, has replaced Suresh Kumar Srivastava who will now be posted at
Lucknow as the chairman of State Transport Appellate Tribunal.
Anil Kumar Agrawal, the District and Sessions Judge of Badaun, has been transferred in the same capacity to Allahabad where the post has been vacant. Agrawal has been replaced by Prabhu Ji who was the District and Sessions Judge at Pratapgarh.
Ali Zamin, District and Sessions Judge at Mau, takes over as the new District and Sessions Judge of Pratapgarh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!