Head of Raju Banjara gang killed in police encounter
Morena: Four dacoits including the
leader of Raju Banjara Gang, were killed in a police encounter
in the ravine of Aasan River near Baknasa village of
neighbouring Bhind district today, police said.
Chambal range IG, Sanjay Jha said that leader of
dacoits gang Raju Banjara alias Khan, killed in encounter, was
the resident of Bangara village in Jalaun district of Uttar
Pradesh while three others were from Datia and Bhind districts
of Madhya Pradesh.
They were identified as Udal Barhai of village Thared of
Datia District, Ravindra Udonia of Sarsa village and Amjad
Khan alias Fauji of village Kazian, both in Bhind district.
On a tip off that members of Raju Banjara Gang were
hiding in the ravine of Aasan River near village Baknasa, the
Bhind District Superintendent of Police, Chanchal Shekhar
cordoned off the area from three sides and four dacoits were
killed in the encounter took place, he said.
Jha said two rifles, two kattas, three dozen live
cartridges and a cash of Rs 14000 were recovered from their
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'