Headmaster shot dead in Gorakhpur
Gorakhpur (UP): The headmaster of a primary
school was allegedly shot dead at Udaipur crossing here by five motorcycle-borne men, police said today.
Omkar Yadav (50) who worked at a primary school of Surdapar village, was shot dead last night while he was on his way home.
The five men were riding on two motorbikes when they shot at Yadav and fled. He was rushed to a primary health centre from where he was referred to the Gorakhpur district hospital. He succumbed to his injuries while on way to the hospital, police said.
Meanwhile, the deceased`s father has lodged a complaint against Ashwini Pandey and three others, who were neighbours of the victim, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!