Hearing on case against Varun Gandhi posted for Oct 10
Bareilly: A local court on Friday posted for October 10 hearing on the case against BJP leader Varun Gandhi for allegedly violating the model code of conduct and
making inflammatory speeches during Lok Sabha polls.
Chief Judicial Magistrate, Pilibhit, Ajay Krishna posted the matter for October 10 after Varun`s lawyer told the court that the BJP leader could not be present in court due to his busy schedule.
An FIR was lodged against Gandhi in Pilibhit during the Lok Sabha polls for allegedly making inflammatory speeches and violating the model code of conduct.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!