Hearing on case against Varun Gandhi posted for Oct 10
Bareilly: A local court on Friday posted for October 10 hearing on the case against BJP leader Varun Gandhi for allegedly violating the model code of conduct and
making inflammatory speeches during Lok Sabha polls.
Chief Judicial Magistrate, Pilibhit, Ajay Krishna posted the matter for October 10 after Varun`s lawyer told the court that the BJP leader could not be present in court due to his busy schedule.
An FIR was lodged against Gandhi in Pilibhit during the Lok Sabha polls for allegedly making inflammatory speeches and violating the model code of conduct.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi