Hearing on case against Varun Gandhi posted for Oct 10
Bareilly: A local court on Friday posted for October 10 hearing on the case against BJP leader Varun Gandhi for allegedly violating the model code of conduct and
making inflammatory speeches during Lok Sabha polls.
Chief Judicial Magistrate, Pilibhit, Ajay Krishna posted the matter for October 10 after Varun`s lawyer told the court that the BJP leader could not be present in court due to his busy schedule.
An FIR was lodged against Gandhi in Pilibhit during the Lok Sabha polls for allegedly making inflammatory speeches and violating the model code of conduct.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India