Hearing on case against Varun Gandhi posted for Oct 10
Bareilly: A local court on Friday posted for October 10 hearing on the case against BJP leader Varun Gandhi for allegedly violating the model code of conduct and
making inflammatory speeches during Lok Sabha polls.
Chief Judicial Magistrate, Pilibhit, Ajay Krishna posted the matter for October 10 after Varun`s lawyer told the court that the BJP leader could not be present in court due to his busy schedule.
An FIR was lodged against Gandhi in Pilibhit during the Lok Sabha polls for allegedly making inflammatory speeches and violating the model code of conduct.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Muslims not doing 'enough' to fight Islamic State: Jordan's Queen Rania