Heavy rains lash Lucknow
Lucknow: Residents of the Uttar Pradesh capital woke up to heavy rains on Saturday that brought down the temperature. The maximum temperature tumbled by three degrees to settle at 23.9 degrees Celsius.
Regional Met Office director JP Gupta told a news agency the city and some parts of eastern and western Uttar Pradesh will receive moderate to heavy rainfall till Sunday.
The minimum temperature on Friday was 5.8 degrees Celsius, which was six notches below normal.
Many places in eastern Uttar Pradesh received thunder showers as well. The neighbouring hill state of Uttarakhand continued to be hit by heavy snowfall.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Sensing tool 'SpiroCall' can measure your lung function over phone call
- WATCH & solve this IPL mystery - What's the connection between Zaheer Khan, Chris Morris and ‘Porcupine’?
- Manish Sisodia suspends govt school's vice principal over indiscipline
- Cops release suspect's sketch as public outrage grows in Kerala's 'Nirbhaya' case
- Flat belly diet: Include these 3 foods to burn fat fast!