Heavy rains lash Lucknow
Lucknow: Residents of the Uttar Pradesh capital woke up to heavy rains on Saturday that brought down the temperature. The maximum temperature tumbled by three degrees to settle at 23.9 degrees Celsius.
Regional Met Office director JP Gupta told a news agency the city and some parts of eastern and western Uttar Pradesh will receive moderate to heavy rainfall till Sunday.
The minimum temperature on Friday was 5.8 degrees Celsius, which was six notches below normal.
Many places in eastern Uttar Pradesh received thunder showers as well. The neighbouring hill state of Uttarakhand continued to be hit by heavy snowfall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player